To contribute resources and associated metadata to C-Hub, you must agree to Terms and Conditions which constitute the entire agreement between FHI 360 and the User. These terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted upon the User's online confirmation as required prior to contributing any resources to C-Hub. Upon accepting the terms and conditions, the User agrees that all items are either in the public domain or the appropriate permissions have been granted to the User by the copyright holder.
Ownership of Content
Copyright of the resources on C-Hub belongs to the Producers, as detailed in the metadata completed by the User. Copyright status is attributed in the manner specified as required by agreeing to the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. FHI 360 does not assume any responsibility if there is any breach of copyright in distributing these materials. If C-Hub receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item(s) will be removed immediately. The User shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless FHI 360 against all claims, suits, costs, damages, penalties and expenses that FHI 360 may sustain by reason of the User's negligent or unlawful actions resulting from any libelous, or unlawful matter contained or alleged to be contained in the work, or any infringement or violation by the work of any copyright or property right.
Reproduction of Articles
Regarding Use FHI 360 reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate access and use of C-Hub at any time without notice. Adding Resources to C-Hub In order to contribute or add resources to C-Hub, the user must (i) create a valid account, (ii) agree to these Terms and Conditions, (iii) agree to the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License, and (iv) provide information required during the registration and deposit processes. The user is responsible for maintaining the accuracy of information, and the security of the account and password. FHI 360 cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from failure to comply with this security obligation. The user is also responsible for all content that is uploaded to C-Hub and all activity that occurs under their account. Impermissible Acts The user agrees not to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or offensive; or that infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights and according to Standard Provisions Family Planning and Sex Trafficking/Prostitution requirements;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or obtain, collect, store or modify personal information about other users;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Modify, adapt or hack C-Hub or falsely imply that some other site is associated with C-Hub or FHI 360; or
- Use C-Hub for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
Modifications to C-Hub and Terms and Conditions FHI 360 reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, C-Hub (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. The User agrees that FHI 360 shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of C-Hub. FHI 360 reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions by posting changes on this page.