Frequently Asked Questions
- What kinds of resources are accepted in C-Hub?
- What are the terms and conditions for contributing or adding resources to C-Hub?
- What file formats are acceptable for resources?
- What is supporting documentation?
- What types of resources can I contribute?
- Do I need to register to contribute or add resources to C-Hub?
Searching for materials
- Printed files (posters, pamphlets, brochures, flip charts, banners, tools etc.)
- Media and multi-media files (audio, video, etc.)
Supporting documents may include (and are not limited to):
- Communication strategies
- Formative research/baseline reports or summaries
- Concept or pre-testing reports or summaries
- Mid-line/process evaluation reports or summaries
- Summative/end-line/impact evaluation reports or summaries
- Print: pdfs; jpegs, tifs, and other image files; the range of
Microsoft Office files
- Audio: avi, wmv, wav, mp3
- Video: mpg, mov, wmv, rm, mp4
- Communication strategies and reports on research that informed the development of materials
- Summaries relating to concept-testing and pre-testing of the materials
- Evaluations and assessments of the materials uploaded
- Posters, pamphlets, brochures, flip charts, banners, and other print materials used in communication campaigns
- Training materials and manuals on social and behavior change communication (SBCC) and on peer education and interpersonal communication
- Communication materials that advocate for policy change and target community mobilization for social and behavior change
- Audio files and scripts of radio spots and shows
- Video files, including for television spots and shows
Yes, you will need to register to contribute resources to C-Hub.
Policy briefs, program or project updates, newsletters and published articles are not included in C-Hub.
The producers of resources have accepted the C-Hub terms and conditions. Resources are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 and may be downloaded and used with attribution.
We request that you consider contacting a producer if you use their materials. Producers are interested in seeing their materials used, and would love to hear from you!
By registering and signing in to C-Hub, you will be able to deposit materials, save searches, rate materials, and receive updates with important information about your areas of interest — including the addition of new resources.
You do not need to register to search and download materials, but you do need to register to deposit materials. Registration is quick and easy.
No, you can search for and download resources without registering on the site.