Welcome to C-Hub
C-Hub is a free and open online resource of global health and development communication materials for practitioners. It includes communication materials in areas such as HIV and AIDS; sexual and reproductive health; environmental health;maternal and child health; nutrition; infectious diseases including zoonotics; and malaria prevention and control. C-Hub is managed by C-Change, a USAID project implemented by FHI 360.
Users can browse, preview, and download C-Hub's communication materials in print, audio, and video formats. Users can also contribute materials to C-Hub and share their work with the global health and development community.
- Posters, pamphlets, brochures, flip charts, banners, and other print materials used in communication campaigns;
- Training materials and manuals on social and behavior change communication (SBCC), and on peer education and interpersonal communication (IPC);
- Communication materials that advocate for policy change and target community mobilization for social and behavior change;
- Audio files and scripts of radio spots and shows;
- Video files, including for television spots and shows; and
- Supporting documentation such as communication strategies, formative research, concept testing and pre-testing of materials, midline evaluations and assessments of materials, and final evaluations and endline results.
Please join C-Hub and contribute materials you want to showcase.
Contact Us if you have questions or comments.